- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be named the full-time Manchester United manager at the end of the season.
- Kasper Schmeichel could quit Leicester because he is not happy under manager Claude Puel.
- Everton's players have backed beleaguered manager Marco Silva after the Watford defeat.
- Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton has England hopes after impressing against Brighton.
- Chelsea will demand Franck Kessie in return if AC Milan attempt to sign Tiemoue Bakayoko permanently.
- Birmingham City are lining up a double swoop for Hearts duo Steven Naismith and Arnaud Djoum.
- Brendan Rodgers is confident Oli Burke will be fit for their Europa League clash against Valencia on Thursday.
- Gary McAllister says Ryan Kent has settled in at Ibrox thanks to his Liverpool crew - but admits he's unlikely to stay on at Rangers.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Claude Puel insists interest from bigger clubs in James Maddison can only be a good thing for Leicester.
Views Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
All the latest news and rumours, with updates on the futures of Kasper Schmeichel, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Franck Kessie.
Young signs Utd contract extension
Ashley Young has signed a one-year contract extension at Manchester United.
Mesut Ozil has reportedly been offer to Inter Milan through intermediaries, plus more from Monday's regional newspapers.
Why Rondon is Rafa's man
Salomon Rondon is showing why Rafael Benitez was so keen to bring him to Newcastle.
Top 50 in-form Championship players
Sheffield United's Billy Sharp has topped the Power Rankings - but who else made the top 50 this week?
Pep's best City wins: Chelsea top?
Manchester City thrashed Chelsea 6-0 on Super Sunday but was it their best victory under Pep Guardiola?