- Juventus are ready to make a £65m offer for Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford.
- Barcelona want Roberto Firmino to replace Luis Suarez and have started plotting a Philippe Coutinho-style operation to get him.
- Luke Shaw's new £50m deal at Manchester United has been given the green light from Jose Mourinho.
- Manchester United and Liverpool are tracking PSV's Steven Bergwijn.
- Bundesliga clubs are plotting a mega-raid on the Premier League's talented youth after the success of Jadon Sancho and Reiss Nelson.
- Neymar wants a Barcelona return just over one year after his controversial £198m transfer to PSG.
- Liverpool loanee Loris Karius is set to be dropped at Besiktas after another clanger.
- Leroy Sane has opened talks with Manchester City over a new contract.
- England rugby stars are charging fans almost £80 for personalised video messages - despite earning £25,000 per Test match.
- West Ham are eyeing up an audacious January swoop for Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud.
- Manchester United players are fuming over the constant attacks from club legends.
- Paul Pogba is being judged unfairly due to his £89m transfer fee, says France teammate Hugo Lloris.
- Juan Mata has admitted Manchester United are facing a run of games that could make or break their season.
- Barcelona's star-studded dressing room want Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba to join the club.
- Martin O'Neill has attempted to save his job as Republic of Ireland boss by declaring he will lead the country to the finals of Euro 2020.
- Danish Kaneria, the Pakistan spinner who for six years has denied wrongdoing in the corruption scandal that left Essex bowler Mervyn Westfield in jail, has finally admitted his guilt.
- Kevin De Bruyne is in line to make his first start of the season for Manchester City against Burnley on Saturday.
- Eden Hazard is ready to accept Chelsea's £300k-a-week contract offer and commit his long-term future to the Blues.
- Liverpool have reportedly entered talks to sign Hoffenheim midfielder and Germany international Kerem Demirbay.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could turn his back on international football after a bust-up with the Gabonese FA.
- Liverpool are poised for an influx of Red Star Belgrade supporters next week, despite Uefa's ban on the club's travelling fans.
- Wolves are on the verge of finally thrashing out a £15m deal for goalkeeper Rui Patricio.
- Eddie Jones and the England head coach's successors should answer to an RFU director of rugby, a secret report says.
- Merseyside Police is set to mount an extensive security operation around Liverpool's Champions League clash with Red Star Belgrade next week amid concerns supporters of the Serbian club will converge on Anfield despite being banned from the fixture.
- Robert Pires has revealed former Rangers boss Paul Le Guen made a failed bid to bring him to Ibrox.
- Northern Ireland boss Michael O'Neill will hold talks with Kyle Lafferty and the Rangers management that could yet save the striker's international career.
- The Easdale brothers could turn Morton into a feeder club for English leagues if their potential takeover goes through.
- Derek Llambias last night denied Mike Ashley was involved in a shock buyout of Morton.
- Celtic want to keep Scott Brown at Parkhead after he quits playing.
Play Super 6
Predict 6 correct scores for your chance to win Jeff's £1 million.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Eden Hazard says he will not force Chelsea to sell him and will only leave the club on "good terms".
Views Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Shaw signs new long-term deal
Luke Shaw has committed his future to Manchester United by signing a new long-term deal at Old Trafford, according to Sky sources.
Euro papers: PSG will let Neymar leave
With the January window barely two months away, clubs are finalising strategies for the new year and targets for next summer.
Tottenham closely monitoring Ake
Tottenham are closely monitoring Bournemouth's Nathan Ake as they scout for future defensive reinforcements, Sunshine Golf News understands.
How Pogba compares for France, Utd
Paul Pogba has been under the spotlight this season - but how does his form with Manchester United compare to his form for France?
Has Jose evolved?
Has Jose Mourinho's managerial style evolved since his early Chelsea days? We check the stats ahead of his return to Stamford Bridge...
Revealed: Mourinho's best PL XI
We asked you to select the best XI of players managed by Jose Mourinho in the Premier League. The results are in…